Hey fellow bloggers,
I won't keep it too long tonight, as I have homework to finish. But I do want to tell you a little bit about my day starting with a little revelation that I received this morning. I had set my alarm clock at 6am in order to spend time with my father this morning, but as most of us do, I knew I didn't have class until 8 so I decided to sleep for an extra hour and regretted to reset my alarm; however an hour turned into an hour and 45 minutes. I woke up around 7:45 and just so happen I received a text from my ride saying that she woke up late as well. Anyway, as I was thinking about missing my alarm, I thought about how often we put off witnessing, praying, or just talking to someone about God and then something happens where they never get the chance to encounter God. So unlike me waking up late, we don't want to be late or negligent to the jobs we have to do for Christ. I encourage you, that even if you are in line at the store and God is telling you to encourage the person in front of you, do it. For when the alarm sounds, will you wake up and heed to its sound or will you turn over and press the snooze.
A little more about my day, I went to anatomy which has definitely become one of my favorite science classes taken. Then used about twenty pages for notes in Physics, then I had beginnig acting in which we presented our monologues. I went to work from 1-5, came home and after a qick nap, I woke up to start setting up for Centrl Plaza's program - Bingo Nite. I left about 7:30 and headed to my Decree School of Ministry Class at church. I heard some awesome messages and I gave mine as well. They had to be three minutes. God is really using his people and it is just a sight to see His children stepping out in their calling. I'm just excited. Oh and I also got a text today from one of my good friends saying that he wanted to come to church with me on Sunday and I asked my roommate as well and he said he wanted to come...Praise God :)
Until next time...
Look at my lil bro spreading the good news and building our Father's Kingdom!
ReplyDelete